Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Two: Your First Love, in Great Detail (don't have one so kinda first crush)


Beau, He's the one in the middle with his thumbs up. That's after our musical.

We met about 3 years ago in CCD. We really didn't know each other or have much contact. When we did talk we joked around so much. I didn't really like him that much then but I may have had a little crush on him but it was nothing big since I didn't know him.

We started to talked alot this year in Math. Ya I know what your thinking oh so nice math class *sarcasm* blah blah. Well just shut up. Haha well we got in trouble alot for talking during Math. That's when I actually started to have a crush on him. I mean he was funny, nice, kinda cute, and he was smart I found out when we got SOL scores back.

During that year almost every girl liked him. He had a girlfriend but she was the girl who dated someone and then someone else the next week so I really didn't care about that relationship. I still got a little pissed that he was dating her. Everyone said that he liked me and that we would make a cute couple.

We didn't do anything together like the musical and whatever. We both play lacrosse and our teams had practice at the same time sometimes and we talked there too. When our teams had torunaments there was always a few nights when the teams went to dinner together and like the players sat away from the praents during that we talked and talked a little with our friends but we were still talking together. During the tournaments we didn't really leave each other's side and went to each other's games.

Everyone thought that he was going to ask me out soon. He never did, he also never got another girlfriend, but he still never asked me out. I found out later that he never talked to me out of school because he didn't want to ask me for my number and the only girl he will ask for my number said that she didn't have it when she did. I asked her for his after I found that out and she gave me a fake number.

I'm the girl who during summer I forget about my school year crush and find a summer one well I didn't really do that this summer I liked him almost as much as I did during school but not as much. I also got a summer crush who actually I had been crushing on almost every summer before. His name was Chris. But the only problem was that he was 3 years older then me. Well that may not seem bad but that also means that I will only be in the same school as him for one year then he leaves for college and I also don't think parents will approve of that at my age.

During math, it's the only calss I had with him, whenever we watched a movie he would always move to sit as close as possible to me. If he was close enough we would talk and pass notes when we were told to stop talking. We usally talked about lacrosse, made fun of the movie or just plain jokes nothing really more personal then that.

That's all the time that we talked as I said we didn't talk out of school. I found out on facebook because he posted it as his status saying should I stay at ________ or go to _____ ____. Most people said go to _____ ____. Which is the other school. It's now summer and I wonder what school he will go to next year. I hope so much that he stays at my school but if he dosen't I really would like to tell him I like him but it would be on facebook. Which would be easier, but it would still be hard and I wouldn't know what to say. I don't know what to do but I have till Septemeber to figure out.


Now about him: He's a little taller then me. He's normal weight. I belive he's not very strong but normal about which is good enough for me. He will have a nice smile after the braces. He wears the same style as me which is pretty much get out of bed chose something random that matches and it's the days outfit, but with lacrosse touch of course. So he wears a random t-shirt and lacrosse shorts most of the time and sneakers. He's really funny and can make me laugh at any time. He's really smart but not a nerd he goes out alot. He got all perfect scores on his SOLS which everyone was surprised at. He's outside alot. When were at lacrosse and were suppose to be practicing were usally just throwing the lax ball back and forth being lazy and talking. He's awesome to me the only thing that could change is if he talked to me out of school or asked me out.


Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment