Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Three: You Parents, in Great Detail



MY MOM: My mom is the youngest of three kids she had one brother and one sister just like me. She grew up in Pennsylavania. She wasn't really poor and she wasn't stinky rich. My grandpa built there house with his friends. My mom is Polish, Italian, and American of course. My mom lets me do almost anything as long as I don't get in serious trouble. She likes to go shopping which I don't like very much but sometimes I go with ehr. When I get in trouble she dosen't get that mad. She likes to decorate our house at holidays. She also likes to clean alot. She is always there but she likes my sister more.

My DAD: My dad is the oldest of three kids he had one borhter and one sister just like my mom. He grew up in Pennsylavania too. He wasn't really poor but he was poorer then my mom because his dad died when he was 10. My dad is Italian and Irish mostly. When my did was youner he mostly took care of his little sister who was 9 years younger and his brother who was 3 years younger. He took care of them well my grandma was at school or one of her jobs. My dad and I were really close when we were younger. I always sat near him at my brother's hockey games or begging my parents to go with him to my brother's away games. I usally didn't get to go. My dad took me alot of places. I get along with him more then I do with my mom. One of the reasons is probleay that I'm his favorite child.

My parents met when they were younger because after my grandpa died he spent alot of time with his friends who lived in the same town as my mom. Later on in life my mom came down to Virginia because she got a job at the FBI here and my dad followed her down here. They started dating then they got married. BLAH BLAH THE REST


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment